Home Protection Service
A protective barrier around the perimeter of your house will protect your family from unwanted intruders. The warmer weather brings with it a number of invasive pests such as ants, crickets, mice, millipedes, centipedes, spiders and roaches to name a few. With this quarterly treatment your house will be protected from the most common intruders listed above. We will seal off any points of entry found during our inspection to prevent future intrusion.
Asian Long Horn Beetles
Mosquito Protection Service
Make your property safer for your family and pets to enjoy. We will treat perimeter of house, perimeter of yard and under/ around all bushes, shrubs and trees. This is a residual treatment including monthly visits over the spring and summer months. This treatment will significantly reduce the amount of mosquito activity and provide a protective barrier around your property. Keep in mind, we cannot completely eliminate mosquitoes, this treatment will significantly reduce the amount of activity.
- It is mosquito season and they can be more than just annoying and itchy.
- They can make you really sick.
- They are responsible for more human deaths than any other living creature.
- Here are some helpful tips to reduce mosquito activity in your home or business.
- Eliminate all standing water, check gutters, planters, kids toys and garbage piles
- Remove excess leaves, grass, debris and wood piles from yard
- Keep grass cut short
- Fix any leaking hoses, sprinklers or sinks
- Turn anything that can hold water upside down
- Get neighbors involved, you don’t want mosquitos breeding right next door
- Stay inside at dawn and dusk, this is their peak biting time
- Avoid flowery perfumes which are very attractive to mosquitos
- Protect your family or business with our Mosquito Protection Service
The organic material that we use for mosquito treatment
Termite Protection Service
Termites are a constant problem in New York City and Long Island and they have the ability to cause extensive damage to wood frame structures. With over 30 years of experience we are confident that our termite solutions are the most effective. If you see evidence of termites (damaged wood, swarmer’s and mud tunnels) give us a call immediately to resolve the issue. We will maintain the account to assure it remains termite free.
Here is some info on ‘advance termite baiting system’ which is the method of treatment that we use.